Zinc is a Design & Innovation Lab that partners with both major brands and startups around the world to frame innovation opportunities and design both physical and digital experiences that solve problems, delight people and create value. We take a holistic human approach to design & innovation but we combine that with our curiosity for technology, often working with emerging technologies like Wearable tech, IoT, Robotics, Blockchain, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and more.
Now we are looking for an Insights Lead to lead our research projects and help frame innovation / design opportunities.
- Strategic lead of research projects, collaborate with client to advise and finalise scope
- Lead the development of discussion guides and research protocol for qualitative ethnographic research / user interviews / focus groups / workshops etc
- Conduct the market research in the field (prepared to travel a lot)
- Lead the synthesis in collaboration with others to distill data into key insights and relevant conclusions / strategic recommendations
- Lead the development of the Insights Report
Nature of the role
- Very flexible in how the role could be fulfilled. (Could be a lot of working from home if needed)
- Full time role but open to a short contract in the short term if preferred
- Salary dependent on experience.
- At least 5 years experience as a researcher (with reference to product / service design much more preferable that marketing background).
- Prepare to travel when necessary
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment with multiple ongoing projects
- Knowledge and interest in our field
We have an amazing team of talented people who collaborate well, and always looking to help each other out. Zinc's vision is to be a truly world renowned Design & Innovation lab rethinking the status quo, designing amazing experiences and collaborating with ambitious innovators, technologists and businesses.
If you want to join a great team of people working on a diverse range of amazing projects in a really cool studio in the centre of Barcelona, then we want to hear from you!
This job offer is closed.
- Insights Lead
- Barcelona, Spain
- Dependent on experience