We need to incorpórate an Account Supervisor, who will be responsable to provide key support to the Account Director or MD of the Company.
He or she will be also in charge of an important key account Budget Management, and contribute to the ffectiveness of the agency.
What you will do?
§ Assist on executing the account management.
o The day-‐to-‐day management of the client.
o Maximise the success of the client relationship by ensuring the highest posible level of customer care is
o Ensure effective, constructive, professional and collaborative relationships are maintained with other company departments.
o Project status and deadline controlling.
o Manage suppliers’ briefs, timings and budget.
o Develop, review, and implement new business strategies.
§ Help on creating new business relationships and opportunities within the current and new clients.
What do you need?
Business English is a must (native or proficiency level).
• Commitment to grow professionally with us in the long term.
• Entrepreneur instinct. Versatile and capable of learning constantly and developing new skills.
• Flexibility and easy to adapt to organic and fast-‐changing projects.
• Be resilient, detailed, creative and team player.
• Outstanding negotiation skills, with a hands-‐on, friendly attitude.
• Be able to handle demands, targets, guidelines, and high stress situations.
• Have excellent networking and business acquisition skills.
• Have advanced leadership and organizational skills.
. StrongExcel and Power Point skills.
• Excellent time-‐management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize workload.
• Interest in lifestyle, gastronomy and luxury is a must.
We are seeking someone with:
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience in agencies managing international accounts.
• Prior experience as an Account Executive or Account Supervisor.
• A strong digital background, coupled with experience.
When do we need you?
• Incorporation 1st of September (Barcelona office).
• Availability to travel.
- Account Supervisor
- MASTER FOR YOU
- Barcelona, Spain
- Competitive Salary