The Digital BP, who reporting to the Business Technology director, will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Be the link between Business and Technology.
• Understand the business needs and be able to translate them into digital and technology projects.
• Identify and shape digital strategies in order to accomplish business objective.
• Adapt the framework strategies to each business unit.
• Act as digital transformation evangelist, promoting the benefits for each business area of the company.
• Boost the omnichannel model in a way that the client, both internal and external, meets their needs through any channel.
• Integrate disruptive actions performed by digital leading companies.
The future Business Partner must prove a minimum experience of 4 years in digital transformation strategies definition. Experience in manufacturing companies will be positively valued.
University degree is a must (there is no need to have an engineering or technical degree). Postgraduate education will be positively valued.
Fluent English is required as it is a position that will require communication and contact with other countries in a daily basis.
In relation with personal competences, the candidate has to be innovative, and possess great communication and leadership skills. In addition to this, he must be a strategic person, methodical, analytic and with a clear business orientation.
- Digital Business Partner
- The Valley Talent
- Madrid, Spain