This role supports the team by developing and delivering deep analytics and insights to support EU business performance and develop a deeper understanding of business drivers and opportunities. Analytical projects cover a variety of subjects across the analytical spectrum, including buyers, sellers, market-place insight, site performance, pricing, marketing and business performance. Analysts work in Partnership with business stakeholders and other analytical teams to drive tangible results with a direct impact on the commercial performance of the business.
Your job tasks will be focused on business performance & KPI reporting; design, implementation & automation.
• Work with business partners to scope analysis to answer key business questions - challenge their thinking and become a trusted business partner.
• Identify, extract and analyze relevant information from multiple sources to unpick business questions.
• Assess internal/external factors that may influence customer usage and key metrics, particularly regarding the competitive landscape.
• Develop and deliver the business story from the analyst and effectively communicate this to business and finance partners.
• Support business decision making through the provision of actionable insight.
• Must have 5+ years within an analytical environment.
• Advanced SQL or SAS programming abilities.
• Experience with Teradata, Hadoop, Tableau or Excel / VBA.
• Ability to create an analytical framework, delivering comparable results across multiple promotions.
• Proven ability in clearly defining a problem, collating the required information, analysing the results and synthesising a compelling argument.
• Experience of managing multiple stakeholders, including senior management.
• Graduate degree (ideally in a quantitative field).
This job offer is closed.
- Business Analyst
- The Valley Talent
- Madrid, Spain