We’re looking for a passionate “all-terrain” designer for the Madrid office. You will join a multidisciplinary team reporting directly to the head of marketing and will keep constant contact with the design team based in UK. In your day to day work you will keep updated the Spanish and Portuguese websites layouts (desktop and mobile) and produce promotional materials (banners, leaflets, landing pages, social media creative, newsletters…). You will be the creative mind of our Madrid office team and will be involved in brainstorming sessions. You may also be required to provide creative input to tombola’s new games.
Your responsibilities include:
- Creating promotional designs for our websites
- Getting involved in the full life cycle of design – from concept creation to launch
- Getting launch materials ready – e.g. banners (flash and GIF animations), landing pages, artworks for print…
- Designing and producing HTML email newsletters (dreamweaver)
- Game client interface design (mainly adaptations for the ES market)
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends in design
- Collaborating with product/marketing/CS/CM teams
- Solving market-specific design challenges
- Understanding and applying global brand guidelines to all content[/list]
- A curious person, a thinker as well as a doer, with a keen eye for detail.
- A self-starter, with a demonstrable passion for design, innovation and digital world.
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and a problem solver.
- An excellent communicator, able to work alone as well as in a multidisciplinary team.
- Proactive and motivated.[/list]
- A degree in Graphic Design or related subject.
- Minimum 2 years previous work experience with a great portfolio to show.
- Able to take a brief and provide a range of creative proposals, but also to follow guidelines, when required.
- Adobe CS (in particular Ai and Dw).
- Demonstrable passion for design through your education, work or personal activities
- Able to work well under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish.
- Comfortable working with other teams in English (you will need to do it every day).[/list]
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS will be advantageous as well as some experience with responsive web design across multiple devices.
- A knowledge of designing for print.
- A knowledge of video editing.
This job offer is closed.
- On/Offline Graphic Designer
- tombola services
- Madrid, Spain
- A convenir