Peter Schmidt Group, German Design and Branding agency since 1972, is looking for Designer (m/f) for our Corporate Design team located in Frankfurt am Main (Germany).
- To be responsible for the design, implementation and management of corporate design projects, from first briefing to final production handover
- To work independently and responsibly within a team on diverse projects, from a first "look and feel" to implementation
- To present ideas within a team.
- To assist the team in the guidance of juniors and interns to support their development.
What you should bring
- Completed design study
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a corporate design, interactive design or editorial design environment
- Genuine interest in the subjects of branding, corporate design and brand development
- Experience in preparing guidelines, literature (annual reports, brochures) and website appearances
- High level of design expertise and inventiveness
- Secure feeling for typography
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Structured approach to working
- Experience of creating and contributing to large presentations
- Good knowledge of English and German (written and spoken)
- Very good knowledge of Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and MS Office package
What you can expect
- Landmark and pioneering projects for top national and international brands
- Extensive opportunities for individual responsibility and client contact
- Excellent professional development opportunities within interdisciplinary and multi-site teams
- A working environment where fairness, fun and success go hand in hand
We look forward to receiving your application using the dedicated web link below. Please do not forget to tell us about your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Thank you!
- Designer (m/f) - Corporate Design
- Peter Schmidt Group
- Fráncfort, Germany
- Westhafenplatz 8