We are looking for an enthusiastic creative director to join our talented team at Culdesac Experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience in retail creative design (or a similar background) and be equipped to lead and mentor a supporting creative team and multiple freelance resources to develop and execute projects ranging from print to digital formats, including brochures, POP design, online video, store display and packaging design. This person will be responsible for formulating the creativity of our events, based upon strategic brand positioning and supervising the execution of different projects at a time.
Knowledge of materials and actual production are essential to create concepts that are not only surprising and stricking but viable within budget restraints.
Finally, the creative director should have excellent hand drawing skills be able to express their ideas quickly and clearly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with the creatives, planners, and accounts managers to understand client objectives, target audience, and creative brief.
• Develop out-of-the-box ideas and identify concepts with the best solutions.
• Understand overall business strategy and consumer goals to ensure creative recommendations and strategy align with account objectives and maximize effectiveness
• Lead creative presentations and meetings.
• Direct graphic design and production staff to meet project deadlines based upon the project calendar.
• Work with copywriters to coordinate the writing for all marketing materials, obtaining input from the clients as necessary.
• Participate in new event development and all phases of the design process to ensure a high level of creativity.
• Create and maintain a consistent and appropriate look for projects and collateral pieces.
• Travel frequently for company meetings and supervising events.
• Oversee the creative team, provide them with feedback, sign-offs, and creative direction on a day-to-day basis. This incluyes to communicate design goals and messages to creative team, ensuring integration of design requirements into all phases of production.
• Ensure that all work is innovative and has the “Culdesac touch” produced with the best-practice standards.
Period: Initially 3 months (november-december-january) with the possibility to extend the contract to be undefined.
- Creative Director
- CuldeSac Experience
- Valencia, Spain
- Gabriel y Galán 9