Letgo is a fast-growing start-up based in Barcelona. With our app you'll find a fun and unique way to buy and sell second-hand stuff in your neighborhood. Let go is free and an easy way to earn money selling things you no longer need.
Who we are?
At Letgo we are young, efficent, dynamic, creative, international and we are eager to learn and to improve. We want our collaborators to feel at home, working in a calm athmosphere and building relationships based on cooperation, respect and trust. Join our team means that you will have te opportunity to participate in the project from the scratch. We like working on projects, in small teams and with Agile methodologies. Our objective: makes Letgo one of the best digital companies in Barcelona.
The opportunity to join a start-up company with a solid investment. The successful candidate will join the marketing team and will help develop creatives for several mobile marketing campaigns across different countries and different channels such as Facebook, Google and other ad networks.
This is an opportunity for a junior graphic designer to join an exciting, growing project with a global focus, where your creatives will be seen by hundreds of thousands of users every day.
What you’ll do:
- Help create design strategy and branding guidelines
- Design ad creatives in different formats
- Together with the members of the marketing team, measure campaign performance and adapt accordingly
- Maintain a common creative look and style
- Advise the marketing team in terms of design
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop and Sketch
- Understanding of what a banner is and what its purpose is
- Attention to detail, eager to constantly learn
- Some previous experience with web design or banner design is a plus
What we offer?
Benefits as: health insurance, drinks and food, candy bar, etc.
This job offer is closed.
- Banner designer
- Barcelona, Spain
- salary negotiable
- Plaza Pau Vila 1