TEST SOFTWARE ENGINEER REF. 1259
We are looking for software test engineers with experience, accustomed to working in critical environments and international projects.
Develop test scripts, prepare the input data, and validate the results provided for one or more test plans, including different types of test: the component, assembly, the product, the performance, acceptance user testing and technical architecture.
• Develop, update and maintain the testing standards and procedures.
• Execute test scripts.
• Register the problems and issues in accordance with problem the project and issue management plans.
• Maintain good communication and working with the development team and other stakeholders involved to resolve problems arising from the testing process.
• Participate in the release control (when the application is transferred from the development team to the test team).
• Required education technical engineer
• Experience At least 1 year
• Minimum requirements
- Over 1 years experience working with as Software Test Engineer
- Fluent English (at least C1)
- Good communication skills / ability to prepare presentations to stakeholders.
- Hands on experience in Windows system administration, including issue investigation and resolution.
- Experience working in challenging environments.
- Team working.
- Test Software Engineer
- Nioma Group
- Barcelona, Spain