AKTIOS IT CONSULTANT is seeking a Demand Manager to work in a Multinational company with location in Palma de Mallorca.
If you are interested or need more information about this vacancy send an email to email@example.com.
The Demand Manager is responsible for the management team oversees demand, project applications, improvements and incidents from the Business owner, IT departments and other projects, ensuring that demand can be planned and coordinated according to the established rules of government.
Responsible for the managing the demand and capacity of the IT team in regards to Analysis, Architects and Developers. The role is responsible for the fulfillment of the complete resourcing plan and ensuring that dependencies and constraints are resolved in a timely manner. Additionally is responsible for attending meetings for updates, leads the prioritization committee and provides a full visibility and reporting on each small and big sprint or deployment to live.
To be involved in projects like the following:
Management & Reporting: Participates in the performance improvement operating procedures design and defines the plans and tasks, to ensure the function outputs are delivered on time and with the quality established. Ensure that quality standards are followed in terms of demand management and SLA levels are met to internal IT customers.
Monitoring: Monitor the incoming demand making sure it is complete and in sufficient quality to be handled directly by the technical IT teams. Identify service indicators that measure the achievement of the objectives of the Demand Manager. Producing management information, including KPIs and reports.
Development & Implementation: Responsible for understanding, anticipating and influencing customer demand for services. Oversee and own the management of the prioritization committee to ensure alignment between the different stakeholders and a single list of to do's.
Organization, Coordination and People: Manage teams and/or individuals in charge, for achieving the priorities and objectives set.
Finance and budgeting: Responsible for tracking overall team/function spending vs budget and for defining budget forecasting.
We need a candidate with these skills and facilities:
• University Title or Engineering Degree
• High level of English
• ITIL Training
• Work in Palma de Mallorca.
• Knowledge of business processes
• Knowledge management KPIs Demand
• Development of demand plans and forecasts
• Create Demand & Capacity plans
• Project management skills are required
• Time Management
• JAVA development
Experience in managing IT demand - ITIL service management - Project manager of management initiatives.
Abilities & personal qualities:
• Ability to integrate demand management with other ITIL processes such as capacity
• Management, problem management, incident management and change management.
• Analysis and development of software Agile & Lean Knowledge of SLA and KPIs
• Organization / Planning, Troubleshooting, analytical capacity, Focus on results, negotiation
-Full-time and 1 year contract with Aktios and high possibilities to be hired for the client company.
- Work in a multinational and recognized company.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Demand Manager
- Llubí, Spain
- A convenir
- Avda Diagonal 458 6B