Social Point is a world leader in strategy and action games with deep social engagement. Our talented team of more than 220 Social Pointers develop games that are played and loved by more than 50 million people all over the world and are consistently in the top ranking titles on iOS and Android. Join us, and help us make 2015 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
This is you:
As member of the Art Team your job will involve creating all kind of 3D environments, textures and other assets using different tools and 3d packages.
You will work closely with the art and design team members during the game developments. At same time, you’ll work in synchronicity with the art leads to ensure the highest quality and spectacularity of all the game environments inside the project.
- Design and create the necessary environment assets for each project.
- Maintain a consistent style for the project working hand in hand with the Lead Artist and the Art Director.
- Collaborate with the Game Designers, Technical Artists and other team members in order to maximize the projects visual spectacularity using a wide variety of assets and techniques.
-At same time you will be responsible of the integration of your assets inside the 3d engine and their optimization.
- Ability to model environments and assets in a wide range of styles.
- Indepth knowledge of 3DSMax + Photoshop.
- Proven knowledge of Unity 3D Engine
- Proven Hipoly and Lowpoly modelling experience.
- Proven experience creating and extracting textures from Hipoly to Lowpoly models.
- Indepth knowledge of the realtime techniques used on videogames development.
- High creative skills
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate English level
- Highly motivated and passionate about videogames.
- Previous experience in the game development industry as an environment artist.
- 3D lighting and compositing skills
- VRAY knowledge.
- Substance knowledge
- Experience with other related techniques: concept art, height maps, shaders...
- Basic knowledge of other realtime 3d engines like: UDK or Cryengine.
- 3D generalist knowledge and experience using any other 3D programs
This will be you from now on:
- Working on an international and talented team.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, juices, and fresh fruit).
- Play area (ping-pong, free coin-ops, and consoles).
- Paddle and football courts.
- Referral Bonus if you bring in other talented people like you.
- Working in sunny Barcelona. We have the most amazing views of Barcelona and the sea from Social Point HQ.
- After work company events every month.
- 3D Environment Artist
- Social Point
- Barcelona, Spain