- Projects in innovative areas like Mobile Devices, responsive websites and single-page applications are points of intersection with our Grails based core development
- An opportunity to develop high-traffic international products with a focus on quality and scalability
- An exciting job with the chance for self-improvement through specialized literature, workshops and conference visits
- Method of operating: Scrum or Kanban – flexible working time – no excessive startup stress
- An international team structure with open communication in every field
- Challenging work with creative leeway and the opportunity to learn and improve your skills
- Strong team spirit with regular team events
- An attractive basic salary with bonus supplement on very good performance
- An attractive location in Barcelona with very good transport connection
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are used to being a part of an agile development team
- You have also some knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3 with hands-on experience in SASS
- You leverage responsive web design patterns
- You are best placed to translate designs & styleguides, provided by our design team, into functional user interfaces
- You have a working understanding of web applications, MVC concepts and design patterns
- You provide reusable, well-performing and cross-browser compatible code - working with TDD is a plus
- You keep a close eye on trends and innovations in web-development and -technologies
- You are interested in UI and UX concepts
- You are able to work independently, responsibly, accurately and reliably
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English
- You are a real team player
At Ofertia we bridge the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. We help consumers to
prepare their shopping. For retailers we are a new, digital channel to distribute their print circulars.
What started in 2011 with three passionate entrepreneurs in Barcelona has grown into the leading provider of location based shopping information in all its markets. Ofertia forms part of the Bonial International Group with more than 250 employees worldwide, headquartered in Berlin and with offices in Barcelona, Paris, Moscow, Sao Paulo and Chicago. Our innovative solutions set the standards - we are one of the leading mobile companies in our markets. The largest blue chip retailers in the world trust in our service. This is the result of the dedication, desire and diligence of an international team of personalities brimming with creativity and drive.
We believe that the sky is the limit and as such, Ofertia is in a constant state of change and improvement. Today the company is more committed than ever. The limitless energy and hands-on involvement of our people have created a promising future for all our users and clients worldwide. We are looking for smart, energetic and highly committed people. Are looking for a new challenge? We look forward to receiving your application!
This job offer is closed.
- Barcelona, Spain
- According to experience