Who are we?
As one of the fastest growing ventures of the Rocket Internet Group – CupoNation is aiming to be the biggest online savings platform worldwide. Our mission is to bring the best offers to every shopper around the world. To date, CupoNation is online in 15 countries employing over 180 professionals from over 30 different nations. We offer exciting opportunities for professional development and are open for new ideas that can truly be implemented.
What can you expect?
In this role you will be responsible for the development and growth of our business in our international markets:
• You will be working in our office in Madrid, overseeing the Integrated Marketing Communications team.
• You will drive the building a credible and compelling brand in the local market by planning, executing and promoting campaigns to gain the widest possible media and influencer coverage across channels.
• You will monitor, develop and execute local marketing and PR plans, in line with global guidance.
• Together with the management team, you will: develop and maintain a rich understanding of the local market in regards to e-commerce and retail; Manage the execution and tracking of marketing campaigns to KPIs; Partner with content marketing to develop, pitch, and land locally relevant content; Analyse, campaign results and media coverage, based on success metrics, and proactively identify areas and plans for improvement; Partner with local PR agency to promote company to press and media, and Partner with a local PR agency to network and maintain relationships with top publishers/journalists in both B2B and B2C domains, and create a digital advocate network.
What are we looking for?
• You have a strong degree in marketing, public relations, communications, media studies, and /or related fields.
• You have a minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in Marketing and PR preferably with an agency; experience working in e-commerce and/or startups a plus.
• You have strong experience across B2B and B2C marketing including brand building, marketing messaging, communications, campaign execution, content marketing, customer advocacy, and social media.
• You bring a proven track record of professional achievements …
• You have impressive knowledge of the internet and e-commerce sector
• You can understand the communication and project management skills
• You have a great interest in the internet and are familiar with Intercultural awareness and ability to work in, improve and steer an international matrix environment
• You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
What do we offer?
• Short decision making in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment
• An open and highly dynamic company culture
• Flexible working hours
• Attractive working location in our capital, Madrid
• Great accessibility to the office with public transportation
- Marketing & PR Manager
- Madrid, Spain
- calle/ Evaristo San Miguel, 8,