• Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale.
• Implement designs in our websites following best practices to improve the site and achieve deadlines.
• Work in an Agile team involved in the product lifecycle from the definition of features to the release phase and results monitoring.
• English speaking and writting skills, we are an international company!
• Excellent communication skills, happy in a highly collaborative Agile development environment.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams, problem solving and committed attitude.
• Professionalism, reliability, integrity, motivation.
• At least 3 years development experience, mainly as Web Designer.
• Deep knowledge about CSS3, HTML5, SASS, BootStrap.
• Experience with Version control with Git (SVN is a plus).
• Basic understanding of data formats (JSON, XML, etc. ).
• Basic experience with MVC/MVW frameworks like Backbone (Angular or Ember is a plus).
• Basic experience in testing (TDD or BDD).
• Relevant industry experience (an advantage).
• Experience with Yeoman, Grunt, Bower, Maven or similar build system.
• Experience with continuous integration is a plus.
• Experience with testing frameworks as Jasmine, Mocha, SinonJS or similar is a plus.
• Basic knowledge about Java, MySQL.
• Agile/Scrum/XP methodologies
- Madrid, Spain
- Depending on the candidate's value