Are you in love with pixels, points and picas? Do you believe an amazing idea needs an amazing execution? Do you fancy stepping into the shoes of big and small clients to help them solve their problems through design? If you answered yes, then this might be a great opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a Visual Designer, who can identify the needs of users and create a great experience for customers through the development of interaction and visual design projects.
Based in Madrid, you’ll join our team of researchers, strategists and designers within service, product, brand, digital, interaction, and user experience design. You’re going to work in an international and playful environment with big, innovative brands alongside some of Europe’s most creative brains in a culture with an unparalleled passion for changing the world through exceptional design and problem solving.
- Design and define the look of digital products, down to the smallest details
- Link strategic visions and pixel care, helping bring fuzzy projects down to earth
- Prototype designs and help developers, ensuring that our solutions are realized, implemented and delivered on a high level
- Participate in sales activities (meetings, proposals, pitches, etc.)
- Participate in workshops, helping bridge the gaps between users, technology and business.
- Stay updated on the latest developments/trends/thinking within your field and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- A talented designer with 1+ years of experience working as graphic user interface designer
- Experienced with design and conceptualization tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop or Omnigraffle
- Technologically oriented - web front-end knowledge (HTML, CSS, jquery) would be welcome
- Comfortable sketching and communicating with pencil and paper
- Good at presenting design solutions to both co-workers and clients
- An excellent communicator in English and Spanish– with excellent speaking and writing skills.
- Willing to travel to participate in international projects
We offer you
- A job in Europe’s largest strategic design firm with 300 employees and 10 offices around the world where you will be a part of our team in Barcelona/Madrid with 60+ colleagues with 8 different nationalities
- An inspiring, informal and collaborative workplace
- A lot of responsibility and the chance to shape your own career
- The chance to work with some of the biggest and most innovative brands in the world
- A wide range of client sectors and project scopes
Designit is a global strategic design firm with 10 offices worldwide and 300 highly skilled professionals from design and related fields. We create products, services and experiences for international clients from a wide range of industries. Our aim is to create strong and sustainable business value through design.
This job offer is closed.
- Visual Designer
- Madrid, Spain
- A convenir
- Mártires de Alcalá 4, 1º 28015 Madrid Spain