Pluralmente is looking for a creative, dedicated, Community Manager to join our team in Sant Cugat Del Vallés.
Suitable candidate should be have a high level of both English and Spanish.
- Develop and execute social media content strategy and planning.
- Copywriting and translating content for blogs, websites, promotional material, etc. in Spanish andEnglish focused mainly on a young, male demographic interested in Business Managment, Marketing...
- Leveraging new, upcoming platforms and communication formats (Vine, Instagram video, etc.) in order to find new ways of communicating brands.
- Application of digital marketing methods such as SEO, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads banner advertising.
- Communication with company representatives regarding marketing activities.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in content generation.
- At least 2 year of Community Management experience.
- Good writing skills in English, Spanish.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools-
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of main social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.) and how each platform can be used to communicate brands.
- Creatively minded
- Have a passion for Social Media
- Interest in Business, Finance, Marketing > experience in writing for blogs focused on these contents is a big plus!
Minimum education: University degree
Minimum experience: 2 years
Resident in: Barcelona
- Community manager
- Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spain
- Passatge Cooperativa 1