Netquest is the online fieldwork provider for the market research sector leader in Spain, Portugal and Latin America. We currently have more than 700,000 consumers willing to give us their opinion in 21 countries, and the latest technology to manage and survey them.
Our ambition is to be the most reliable data source in all the countries we operate. In order to achieve that, we recently joined forces with Wakoopa a leading technology provider for online behaviour data collection. This partnership will facilitate researchers information regarding consumers opinions and behaviours at any time, at any place, on any device and under any circumstances.
Our software is mainly built on Java and hosted on the Amazon cloud. Mainly server side applications but also client-side applications both web and desktop.
We are looking for a passionate and talented Mobile Senior Developer to join our development team. Responsibilities:
- Build new software.
- Correct bugs in the existing software.
- Support on the production software.
- Analysis and design in close collaboration with business people.
What we offer
We offer a place in one of our development teams. In the IT team we are about 16 mates, among developers, systems/devops & QA.
We develop based on Agile methodologies: XP + Scrum, always adapted to our needs. We have two week sprints with demo and retrospective after each sprint. On the XP side we encourage to use TDD as well as code reviews and code conventions meetings.
We have future big projects in mind, some related to BigData as for example migrating our current SQL based massive data, and other related to offer parts of our software as an API based services and refactor some monolithic application in a service oriented architecture.
We are open- minded about choosing the technology that suits better in each project and we love learning new technologies (languages, frameworks, tools, …) so we can widen our options.
We are looking for talented & passionate developers and we offer not only a challenging and stimulating professional project, but also a competitive compensation package.
What we ask for
We need a team member who can contribute to different tasks and can adapt to different situations. We are looking for a senior engineer but we will consider a junior developer in case the motivation or training can supply his/her lack of experience.
We want someone who enjoys software development and is looking for new challenges willing to add his/her bit on our team.
- Software development patterns knowledge.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken as all our documentation is written in English.
- Android development experience
- iOS development experience
- Experience in usage of RESTful Http APIs
- Mobile development patterns knowledge
- Commitment with development and quality
- Willing to work in a dynamic, fast-change, start-up-ish environment.
- Perfection-driven attitude.
- Proactivity about development method or development techniques.
- Unix power user
- Experience programming in Swift
- Experience with CocoaPods
- Android Studio IDE
- Wide knowledge in server side programming
- Testing frameworks
This job offer is closed.
- Mobile Senior Developer
- Barcelona, Spain