Mindrop is a web application that allows users to collect and analyze information in a compelling and impactful way. It is both, a search engine to find and capture valuable information, and a visual workspace where ideas become real objects. You can shape them as you want and obtain meaningful insights at a glance.
Mindrop is a well-funded company and currently includes 11 individuals (average age of 27). A limited beta release of the product is already out and soon will be available to a wide user base.
- Work with Product Management to provide new features to our MeteorJS application.
What we expect from you:
- High level DOM manipulation
- Real-Time Web communication, specially with WebSockets
- Testing for the Web (unit tests, Selenium, etc.)
- Using MongoDB and NodeJS in an scalable environment
- OOP and functional programming
- Humble and committed to self-improvement
- Go-getter, highly organized and self-driven person
- Have knowledge of software design patterns.
- Have knowledge about browser-specific issues and incompatibilities
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum)
- Have experience with distributed version control systems (Git)
- Have experience with Reactive programming
- Have experience with MeteorJS Web apps
- Have contributed to the Open Source community
- Full-time contract in Valencia, Spain
- Competitive salary according to experience/skills of the candidate
- Nice office close to the beach, full of free drinks & snacks
- Flexibility & autonomy
- Be part of a skilled team
- Valencia, Spain
- 25.000 a 32.000€
- C/ Arquitecto Mora 3 Puerta 14