GAMELOFT, present in 20 countries around Europe, North America and Asia (more than 5,000 employees), is a leading international developer and distributor of video games looking for new talent to reinforce its creation teams.
Gameloft Barcelona, the studio behind the mobile gaming hits Despicable me: Minion Rush and Asphalt 8 is hiring!
Visual Effects Artist
As a member of the Art Technical team your main role will be creating all kind of special effects based in particle systems, trails and other 3D elements.
The VFX Artist will work in partnership with the rest of the technical team, developing I+D projects at the same time that will have to synchronize with others Studio Leads to ensure the high quality level and the impressive effects created due the project.
- To design, create and implement the special effects needed for the different Studio projects.
- To be able of maintain a constant style working closely with the Lead Artist and Art Director.
- To collaborate with the designers and other team members to maximize the complexity of the visual effects across the particles and other effect assets.
- Methodology knowledge and visual effects techniques for 3D engine.
- Experience in particle system and special effects with 3D max and ParticleFlow.
- Knowledge of developing videogames techniques.
- Taking initiative and making creative inputs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent level of English (written and spoken).
- Immersed in videogames world.
- Knowledge VRAY
- Knowledge of Rayfire or Krakatoa
- Basic knowledge of motors and 3D editors (Unity, Udk, Cryengine)
- Previous experience developing videogames as a VFX artist.
- Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games.
- Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
- Salary based upon experience and merit.
- Permanent contract, full-time job and additional merit pay system.
This job offer is closed.
- VFX Artist (Video Games)
- Muncie, United States
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system + Social Benefits