Social Point is a world leader in strategy and action games with deep social engagement. Our talented team of more than 200 Social Pointers develop games that are played and loved by more than 50 million people all over the world and consistently in the top ranking titles on iOS and Android. Join us, and help us make 2014 the break out year in mobile social gaming.
- Single contact for all externalized art assets within our studio in Barcelona
- Keeps track of asset planning and schedules in collaboration with our producers
- Defines the outsourcing pipeline within the studio
- Suggests enhancements in software and tools to implement a flawless and transparent documentation for all parties
- Finds new partners specialized in outsourcing art
- Responsible for setting up contracts, NDAs
- Defines the test deliverable for new partners and owns the delivery process
- Keeps track of status and schedules globally and identifies free capacities
- 2/3 years experience in outsourcing art in a managerial role
- Strong artistic background, being able pre-approve and reject art assets
- Highly organized and able to communicate with several departments on a daily basis
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
This will be you from now on:
- Developing games with millions of daily users.
- Working on an international and talented team.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit).
- Play area (ping-pong, free coin-ops, consoles).
- Paddle and football courts.
- Referral Bonus if you bring in other talented people like you.
- Working in sunny Barcelona. We have the most amazing views of Barcelona and the sea from Social Point HQ.
- After work company events every month.
- Outsourcing ART Manager
- Social Point
- Barcelona, Spain
- To negotiate
- Llacuna 166 10 planta