Are you looking for a team of dynamic and talented people who are passionate about video games? Are you looking for a studio where diversity, open-mindedness and creativity are omnipresent? You’ve found the right place!
Gameloft,one of the largest mobile-gaming development company is looking for a skilled, positive and highly talented Data scientist to join the team in Gameloft Barcelona.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Founded in 1999 and a top innovator in its field, Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. www.gameloft.com
- As part of the game team, you will work closely with the game’s stakeholders to further understand, model, predict, segment and monetize Gameloft's customers.
- You will also collaborate with an international team of Data scientists and contribute to the Gameloft’s data science R&D program.
- The successful candidate will have good mathematics, statistics and computer science knowledge and will enjoy combining his/her analytical skills with business acumen to provide the game teams with the data and insights that will drive our continued success.
• Building both large systematic reports and one-off small pieces of analysis.
• Providing on-going reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources.
• Proactively developing new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention and monetization.
• Debugging and problem solving issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics.
Required skills & experience:
• Significant experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company.
• B.S. or B.A. in math, BI, economics, engineering or other technical field required (M.S. or Ph.D. is a strong plus)
• Software engineering skills, Python is a must have.
• Excellent SQL skills: extensive experience querying large, complex data sets.
• Understanding of advanced statistical methods
• Ability to create complex models and algorithms
• Familiar with machine learning techniques
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
• Strong English level is a must (written and oral)
• Strong interest for video games
If your skills set and interests align with the above then "Get in the Game"!
Why work for Gameloft?
• Join one of the most exciting industrial sectors today, whose partners and clients are Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, Facebook, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, telecommunication operators, etc.
• An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
• An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
• Excellent local working conditions.
• Motivating salary and interesting social benefits.
This job offer is closed.
- Data Scientist
- Barcelona, Spain
- Motivating salary and excellent social benefits