Community Manager with MINIMUM 4 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE WITH PROVEN TRACK RECORD in online community management, elaboration of contents geared towards the promotion of a brand, as well as the acquisition of new followers and reinforcement of their loyalty. Attendance at the workplace required. Freelance abstain from applying.
• Establishing, planning, managing and enhancing the brand’s presence using the web, social networking sites (mainly Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, etc...) and other strategically relevant digital platforms. Control over social media accounts and development of strategies is required.
• Using monitoring tools. Monitoring the strategies and actions taken.
• Website positioning on search engines.
• Finding interesting content to publish on the various social networks and websites related to our shows. Interacting with fans. Keeping them interested. Performing activities to build their loyalty (contests, etc.). Keeping the relationship with the fans alive and drawing in new ones.
• Image (Photoshop) and video (Final Cut) editing. Translation spanish-english texts.
• Website management and maintenance. Managing/moderating forums.
• Acquaintance with and implementation of the newest developments in social networking applications.
• Team work. Coming up with initiatives together with the Social Media Manager and the creative team.
.Management and supervision of Community Managers in those countries where we are present.
.Reports: Analyzing the competition and elaborating Benchmarking reports. Elaborating weekly reports that assess the current strategy and the growth of social networks and websites in those countries where we are present.
• ESSENTIAL: At least 4 years’ experience as Community Manager. References will be checked.
Required languages: SPANISH-ENGLISH BILINGUAL. Conference calls will be conducted in English on a regular basis.
Desirable: knowledge of Italian, French and German. Background in the field of advertising is considered a plus. Flexibility, organization, being able to work independently and good time management skills are essential qualities. Aptitude for teamwork will also be positively valued. Having worked on children/youth related media will be positively valued.
- Community Manager
- Arait Multimedia S.A.
- Madrid, Spain
- 18000 gross euros/year. Non negotiable salary
- Estudio 25 , 28023 Aravaca