• Executing the account management.
• To ensure the clients receive the best in class service.
• Project status and deadline controlling.
• Manage suppliers briefs, timings and budget.
• Develop, review, and implement new business strategies
• Create new business relationships with potential clients
• Acquire more business acumen through research, and analysis of industry trends and developments
• Assist in present new business proposals
Skills and Attributes:
- Business English is a must (native or proficiency level).
- Outstanding negotiation skills, with a hands-on, friendly attitude
- Be resilient, detailed and creative
- Be able to handle demands, targets, guidelines, and high stress situations
- Have excellent networking and business acquisition skills
- Have advanced leadership and organizational skills
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills
- Excellent time-management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize workload
- Entrepreneur instinct. Versatile and capable of learning constantly and developing new skills.
- Availability to travel
Required work experience:
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in agencies managing international accounts and proven business development
- To be negotiated
- Immediate incorporation (Barcelona office)
Types of company/agency common for this role:
- All integrated/digital/advertising/below and above the line agencies
This job offer is closed.
- Account Director + Business Development (english)
- Master for You
- Barcelona, Spain
- A negociar