Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Interested in working for a world class company in a fun, and rewarding environment in Barcelona? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
As a member of our creative team in Barcelona, you will be part of the development process of 2D/3D videogames from start to finish, while constantly looking for creative solutions.
Daily responsibilities include overseeing development and code debugging, and integrating graphics, sound and network components.
- Motivated, ambitious, able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Personal interest in video games and a solid understanding of its culture.
- Fluent in English and interested in living in Barcelona (Spain)
- 2-3 years of professional programming experience (strong knowledge of C or C++) and Java Knowledge.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
3D programming experience on the iPhone, Xbox, PS3 , PSP® and Nintendo DS would be an asset.
Experience in 3D graphics engine algorithms (3D math skills).
Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games.
Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
Salary based upon experience and merit and social benefits.
Excellent new offices and great location at Barcelona city centre.
Permanent contract and full time job.
This job offer is closed.
- C++ Game Developer
- Barcelona, Spain
- Motivating salary and social benefits