As a member of our engineering team, you will assist in the full cycle development of video games for smartphones, mobile phones or on-line games from start to finish, with mass-market sales potential.
As a member of our creative team in Valencia, you will be part of the development process of 2D/3D videogames from start to finish, while constantly looking for creative solutions.
Daily responsibilities include overseeing development and code debugging, and integrating graphics, sound and network components.
• Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
• Previous professional programming experience
• Strong knowledge of C/C++ (ObjC)
• Strong knowledge of video games development
• Knowledge of Android platform would be an asset
• Motivated, ambitious, able to work independently or as part of a team
• Personal interest in video games and a solid understanding of its culture
• Good English level
• A technical test will be required as the first step of the selection process
• Experience developing on iOS or Android environments
• Experience in 3D graphics engine algorithms (3D math skills)
• Experience in related game programming fields (physics, AI/gameplay, tools, online)
• Experience with existing game development frameworks is a plus
• Fluent Spanish is a plus
• Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games.
• Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world
• Salary based upon experience and merit
• Career-development opportunities
• Permanent contract, full-time job and additional merit pay system.
- Video Game Developer C++
- Valencia, Spain
- Salary based upon experience and merit