We are looking for a senior mobile app developer to lead the design, development and maintenance of Android and iPhone apps. The developer will lead the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. Apps will be mainly content based and integrated closely with the web sites. In addition to delivering the product the successful candidate will be heavily involved in driving the mobile strategy globally.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Acting as lead iOS and/ or Android developer. Depending on the skills set can be lead on one platform and play a supporting role across the other.
- Working closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain to support the apps.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Optimising performance for the apps.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Attend industry events/ conference – both attending and presenting.
· Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
· Familiar with iOS
· Familiar with xcode
· Strong OO design and programming skills in Java
Familiar with the Android
· Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Experience of development using web technologies.
- Creative design skills.
This job offer is closed.
- Mobile APP Developer
- Bertrandt AG, sucursal en España
- Martorell, Spain