Are you senior Backend Engineer? Are you passionate about Social Games? If so, continue reading: Quizlyse is looking for a Lead Programmer to have the opportunity to live the adventure at a game startup with high international projection, we developed the Social Game called MARCAQuiz (Marca.com).
We need a person who is proactive, flexible, innovative, efficient with a desire to face great professional challenges. We want someone who will understand the roadmap and product´s engineering and business needs. Your role will be very important for us.
- Mínimum studies: Bachelors in Computer science.
- 6+ years of coding clean, object-oriented, namespaced PHP frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience in the gaming sector.
- Solid MySQL.
- Software design and architecture patterns.
- Cloud/auto-scaling environment experience.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of GitHub.
- Experience integrating code with different Web APIs.
- Experience in test driven development (TDD).
- Familiar with agile methodologies.
- Medium/High level of English.
- Experience modeling and building complex and large data management systems and applications based on relational and/or NoSQL databases.
- Management experience in a software engineering organization.
- Social games published.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical leadership skills.
- Scrum Master.
- NLP Knowledge (Natural language processing).
In addition to be part Quizlyse experience, we offer you a negotiable salary, permanent contract, social community in one of Barcelona´s best startup incubators (Incubio), flexible timetable, continuous training…
I don’t know if we will change the world, but I can tell you this: we are turning the world to Quiz! If gaming, the startup world and technology excite you, send us your CV NOW!
This job offer is closed.
- Lead Programmer
- Barcelona, Spain
- 25.000 - 30.000 € / anuales