Job reference (please quote this in the subject field):
#Des_027 Senior App UI/UX Designer
Machinas is a leading multinational design agency based in Barcelona, Spain.
We have over a 14 years of experience specialising in e-commerce for the fashion industry.
With clients such as ESCADA, ESPRIT and HUGO BOSS we are constantly evolving and developing our worldwide design solutions, our strategies and our team in order to remain the market leaders in this business.
We work to high standards in creativity & innovation; but also in accuracy, e-commerce speed and with the professional relation to our clients.
We are a multinational team - our creative environment consists of more than 40 individuals from over 15 countries.
We are seeking a talented Senior App UI/UX Designer to join our design team.
We are looking for someone to work alongside the Design Director that drives the creative aspects of the functional and user interface design for our client’s project, taking a set of requirements to generate ideas, wireframes, prototypes, then develop and build the design solutions.
You will lead a team of talented designers to create state-of-the-art Apps, interactive designs, mobile/tablet based solutions, product presentation ideas and other digital marketing design projects.
You will have high design skills, a superb portfolio, experience working with top brands as well as having an excellent knowledge of programming and web skills that give you the ability to realise projects following all the latest techniques.
• In-depth knowledge of designing and building Apps.
• Excellent understanding of HTML and related coding.
• The ability to produce innovative design solutions that stay true to the client’s style guidelines and meet the objectives of their brand’s identity.
• The ability to work well as a team member; you have an understanding of how a design team operates.
• You should be constantly be following trends and new techniques and possess the ability to introduce them into your designs.
• Have the ability to meet tight deadlines and being able to quickly adapt to the changing priorities/situations presented in e-commerce.
• You know to add that last detail to a design that takes it from being good to great and different to its competition.
• Portfolio with examples of experience.
• Have skills and experience using Adobe Creative suite.
• Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, deadline-driven and able to multi-task.
• A positive attitude that can benefit the team as well as the ability to cope and stay focused under pressure.
• English spoken.
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related experience.
• Proven experience (7+ years) in a similar role.
• Excellent skills and experience using Adobe Creative suite.
How to apply
• Please send your application in English,
(applications which just refer to attachments are not accepted).
• Cover letter explaining why you think you fit the job profile.
• Examples of your work: PDF, URL's, etc.
• Expected salary.
This job offer is closed.
- Senior App UI/UX Designer
- Barcelona, Spain
- To be negotiated
- Avinguda del Portal de l'Àngel