We’re looking for a graphic designer driven by a passion for creativity and quality.
We reward our employees by investing in their professional development, by building a strong integrated team and creating an inspiring work environment.
- Design all different forms of graphic communication material such as, displays, signage, flyers, canvas, lettering, e-mailings, banners, etc., all seeking to connect with our customers.
- Report to the Art director and coordinate workflow to ensure deadlines are met.
- Work closely with the Trade Marketing department giving support to all sale channels.
- Conceptualize and implement graphic campaigns.
- Develop designs in response to feedback from project team.
- Oversee and safeguard design implementation.
- 4 or more years of hands-on experience.
- We also value experience of working in retail companies.
- Passionate about all aspects of design and meticulous about detail.
- Strong sense of typography, composition, and colour.
- Crazy about solving complex interactive problems to produce the easiest, simplest solution for customers.
- Hands-on, resourceful, skilful. Ours is a fast-changing environment requiring you to produce high-quality work quickly and efficiently. You need versatility and perseverance to produce multiple rounds of designs in pursuit of the best solution.
- Knowledge of Photoshop; InDesign; Ilustrator…
- Awareness of current web-design trends and techniques.
- Experience with suppliers, materials and print techniques.
- Graphic Designer
- Barcelona, Spain
- To be negotiated
- Passeig Mare Nostrum, 15