UX Designer Team Lead
OwlU is an e-educational start up with an artificial intelligence based learning management system. We are launching our learning management system later this year and we are looking for someone to be in charge of UX Design and Testing. The position is based out of Madrid or Sevilla.
As a UX Designer and Team Lead, your job is to make sure that OwlU is intuitive to students, parents, teachers, and school administrators. You are passionate about building top of the line products and working with/leading other developers. Our developers are based out of Granada and our testing ground is a Colegio in Sevilla so you will need to be able to occasionally travel, prioritize goals, and set deadlines.
· Understand our users through the mindset of a student, teacher, school administrator, and parent
· Ability to create, improve, and iterate on designs that can scale into mobile platforms (iOS and
Android) to the web.
· Create flows and wireframes and make improvements through feedback. Working with developers to see that designs are implemented and on schedule.
· Drive the overall product from idea to design to implementation. This can include rapid iterations.
· Participate in usability testing including focus groups with students, teachers, school administrators, and parents.
· Document testing results and figure out the "why"
· Ability to prioritize on what is required to be in the product and what is simply a nice to have
· Be obsessive about simple and elegant designs. Be proud of what you deliver. Do what it takes to make the product successful.
· Responsible for the overall design of the product
· Have 3+ years of great experience designing web and mobile products.
· Proficient at developing user flows and creating wireframes
· Show a portfolio of past work.
· Proficient at using modern design tools. Ideally with experience in eye tracking software, focus groups, and card sorting.
· Desire to do usability testing.
· Enjoy working in a flexible start up atmosphere.
· Good knowledge of lean/agile product development, mobile platforms and market trends.
· A high level of English and Spanish will be required.
- UX Designer Team Lead
- Madrid, Spain
- 33,000€ or higher depending upon experience