We are offering a full time Graphic Designer / Customer Service role for someone to join our growing team. You must be skilled and have experience in graphic design & sales/customer services. You must also be fluent in English. Spoken & written Spanish an advantage.
We are looking for a confident, bright, outgoing individual who is conscientious and professional, punctual and responsible. You will be given responsibilities and be expected to perform them perfectly.
We are looking a Graphic Designer / Customer Service person with excellent communication and social skills, who is a fast and quick worker to support our Sales Team. You must be Expert level in spoken and written English to assist with incoming sales calls and email communication with clients. Spanish an advantage.
You will be trained in all aspects surrounding the artwork requirements for the Printing industry and will be responsible for editing clients artworks and logos, redrawing artworks and creating visual proofs for clients. You will support the sales team and also contribute to the web & creative development. You will be further responsible for web and graphic design for on and offline marketing and web development for email campaigns and landing pages.
Core Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Excellent telephone manner to answer incoming calls
- Checking and editing customer artworks in order to convert them into a print ready files
- Artwork redrawing
- Creating Visual Artwork Proofs for clients
- Communicating with key clients & accounts over the phone & email
- 100% excellence with written and spoken English
- At least 2 years graphic design experience
- At least 2 years customer services experience
- Infographic designs
- Design of newsletter templates, promotion pages, landing pages, advertising, stationary.
- Full Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Spanish an advantage
- High Excellent communication skills with telephone and emails
- At least 2 year work experience
- Creative thinking towards marketing ideas and campaigns
- Content & blog writing skills
- SEO experience[/list]
- A great opportunity to join established, and growing online business.
- We are looking for an experienced professional. You will work alongside the existing team of 4+ people comprised of experienced professionals, which will provide an excellent career opportunity for great prospects for the right person.
Hours: 09:30 – 18:30 Monday to Friday
Immediate start available.
Working from our Barcelona based office.
- Graphic Designer / Customer Services
- Barcelona, Spain
- Subject to experience