As a Web Content Editor, you will be working in the content development team.
- Find, select, test and publish interesting web resources, illustrations, themes, etc.. for our users.
- Write independent and objective reviews.
- Keep track of your content’s performance through web analytics, KPIs and other internal tools in order to meet goals and identify needed revisions/optimizations
- Track, value and implement trending topics to convert them in successful stories
- Write articles about identified software trending topics, focused on helping and guiding our readers
- Be up-to-date on software news, trends and events, sharing important info and identifying content opportunities
- Build strong relationships with designers and software developers in order to guarantee fresh, valuable and exclusive content for our users
- Engage with our community, through our web and social media channels
- Drive global content initiatives, collaborating with editors from other local teams to share content and coordinate efforts.
- Excellent English skills
-Young, outgoing, flexible and international work environment
-Continuous learning and excellent career opportunities in a dynamic international company
-Competitive base salary plus interesting package
- Web Content Editor - Valencia
- Tierra Virtual
- Valencia, Spain
- 1000 - 1300€
- frai luis colomer, 3