You are a Social media lover? You feel as being the digital-savvy face of our Start- up?
Reporting directly to our CMO, you will be responsible for strategic communication, PR, social media, events, and content creation of the company.
In this position you will have a Web 2.0 communications role, incorporating online tools and in-person networking to create relationships and ultimately build the company’s brand, both on and offline.
You need to be enthusiastic, passionate and creative. This is a polyvalent position where you will have to:
• Create Content for social media channels and be responsible for our social media marketing strategies.
• Plan and organize social events.
• Be responsible of our Public and Customer relations.
• Be able to use Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
Our ideal candidate Requirements:
- Communication and Customer Focus.
- Creative and Analytical Skills.
- Attention to Detail and Deadline – Oriented. Being able to work under pressure.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong Social Media Skills: Facebook, Twitter, Twenty, Blogging, Linkedin, among others.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications or web development.
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side.
This is a great opportunity to carve out a new culture, assist a growing business and join an exciting Start - up environment! If you are a creative and passionate for Social Media, this is your next career move!!
- Trainee Community Manager
- Madrid, Spain
- To be determined