Graphic Designer/Web Designer
Location: Palma de Mallorca / Spain
Company: TUI Travel PLC, Accommodation & Destinations Sector (A&D)
Reporting to: Head of Communications
At a Glance
There is a requirement to recruit a graphic designer/web designer to produce materials for the Communication, Human Resources and Sustainable Development functions within A&D. We are looking for a professional with experience in print and online design and developing
websites to support the teams in the development of key materials. The role presents an excellent opportunity to contribute significant value to the teams and is an ideal platform to develop a career within TUI Travel Accommodation & Destinations Sector.
TUI Travel A&D is part of TUI Travel PLC
(www.tuitravelplc.com), one of the world´s leading leisure travel companies. TUI Travel A&D competes in high growth areas of the leisure travel market: accommodation wholesale; accommodation OTA (online travel agent); incoming services and cruise handling. It sells products and services to tour operators, travel agents, cruise lines, corporate clients and customers worldwide.
The scope of the role will include:
• Produce proposals and solutions to meet the department’s requirements for designed materials online and offline.
• Develop new templates and materials (online and offline) for publications, newsletters, presentations, fact sheets, promotional and corporate materials.
• Work closely with IT and the departments to develop and maintain Human Resources, Comms and Sustainable Development sections on the intranet and key websites and microsites.
• Professional with relevant experience in a similar position (minimum 3 years)
• Good written and oral communication skills in Spanish and a sound understanding of written and oral communication in English
• Excellent knowledge of the general business IT applications (MS Office), and the application of technology in an online environment
• A deep understanding and interest in websites, intranets and social media
• Fluency in Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Indesign e illustrator.
• In-depth knowledge and experience of graphic design and web standards and web design
• Knowledge or experience in content management environments (CMS), especially Drupal.
• It will be positive to have knowledge of Oracle Web Center.
The role will include the development of strong relationships with the following groups:
• Human Resources Director /Corporate Communications Director / Head of Sustainable Development
• B2B marketing team
• A&D Sector and B2B IT Department
Location: Spain (Palma de Mallorca)
Salary: Market compatible
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Search Category: Graphic design/ Web design
Minimum Career Level: At least 3 years´ experience in graphic design and web design.
- Graphic Designer/Web Designer
- TUI Travel A&D
- Palma, Spain