We are an established online company with offices in London and New York. We specialize in the online property business and have two established brands.
We are looking to hire a Business Development Manager with 2+ years of experience in the online industry (Consumer Websites, Advertising Agency, Affiliate Network, International Background, SEO, WebAnalytics). Preferably a strong experience of the Spanish market.
The ideal candidate will be in charge of spearheading the development of our activities with www.easypiso.com in Spain. Therefore you need to be able to communicate fluently in Spanish.
The position is located in Hammersmith.
We are looking for an experienced internet entrepreneur interested in working for a business that will let him/her run a business as if it is their own. What makes the position interesting is that you will be in charge of your destiny with full responsibilities.
Your role will be to execute our three step strategy:
- Traffic Acquisition: SEO/SEM (PPC, Affiliate Network, Business Development, Social Networks)
- Traffic Monetization: Pricing Management, Advertising Deals, Email Marketing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing.
• Strong Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
• Strong Knowledge of Web Analytics (Google Analytics)
• Strong Knowledge of Search Engine Monetization ( Experience in Managing PPC campaigns on Adwords, YSM or MSN).
• Experience in Project Management: writing of technical documentation.
• Budget Management: you will be in charge of a large advertising budget to grow traffic on your site.
You will also be:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office package
• ORGANIZED, thorough, and detail-oriented is a must.
• Energetic, enthusiastic, and driven!
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Top-notch verbal and communication skills!
Ideally you will already have a blog, a personal website or has started an online business the past.
We offer a very competitive base salary, and quarterly commissions and benefits.
To apply please send CV.
- Web Marketing Manager
- Londres, United Kingdom