ISSIMediaSystems SLU (http://www.issimedia.es) is a pioneer in the field of multi-media and Internet solutions, and has been at the forefront of developing cutting-edge technology for over 11 years.
A leader in converging Internet, Mobile and other Interactive markets, its network and expertise is currently being used in these areas by some of the world’s biggest operators.
Its proprietary live video chat solution, a world first achievement, is one of its most popular and sought-after packages - a customizable solution which hundreds of major partners in varying sectors currently enjoy.
ISSIMediaSystems SLU is an expanding company where innovations in the digital and multi-media field, as well as a passionate, energetic people, drive it forward. It is based in the cultural melting-pot of Barcelona, famed for its heritage, beaches and its outgoing Mediterranean lifestyle.
Senior Web Designer / Art Director
The position duties:
• Produce imaginative, appropriate and functional digital, web and marketing design solutions for all appropriate briefs and projects throughout the entire product lifecycle.
• Translate usability, functionality and product research into design solutions.
• Communicate design strategy and rationale to key account stakeholders.
• Develop designs in response to feedback from project team.
• Develop designs according to specific guidelines laid down in the brief.
• Design and produce marketing material as specified by specific briefs according to particular markets.
• Prioritise time according to deadlines and achieve scheduled dates and budgets for design tasks. Keep control of workload administration.
• Assist with tasks required to maintain the Studio.
• Assist in cross-skill development.
• Assistance to other team members where appropriate.
This is a full-time position based in Barcelona, Spain.
- Formal design and artistic qualifications.
- 6 years min of relevant professional experience.
- Adobe Flash CS5 (an advantage)
- Adobe Photoshop CS5
- Adobe InDesign CS5 (an advantage)
- Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Actionscript, CSS (W3C), HTML/XHTML (W3C). (an advantage)
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite CS5
- Experienced in web, print and marketing design
- Print, online and TV advertising (an advantage)
- Solid knowledge of web and digital processes
- Problem solving abilities
- Highly Creative and conceptual. Must be ‘ideas’ driven.
- Good communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good conceptual and creative skills.
- Ability to work within a team framework.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Good understanding of UI and user-centred design.
- Experienced within new media, rich media, social networking and mobile or game products.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Idea driven
- Exceptional typographic skills
- Highly quality conscious
- Imaginative and innovative
- Methodical, analytical and able to work at a detailed level
- Open to criticism
Languages: English (no need of Spanish or any other language)
- A capacity both to work on your own and as part of a team
- Good in technical estimates and reliable
- Basic understanding of business implications
- Comfortable with multi cultural environments
Top Reasons to Work at ISS iMedia
• Challenging, exciting, ‘world first’ projects
• A young multi-national team
• Work environment according to International standards
• Care and dedication from the management team and your colleagues – we’re all striving to achieve the common good
• Salary – to attract the very best.
This job offer is closed.
- Senior web designer / Art Director
- ISSIMediaSystems SLU
- El Prat, Spain