Smash is an international and dynamic fashion company from Barcelona.
From our headquarters in Badalona we promote and coordinate to actions of the brand all over the globe.
We are looking for a young and motivated person with an international background to be part of our marketing department.
You will have the responsibility of conceptualization, production and distribution of all POS material targeted to retailers, wholesalers and distributors (catalogues, brouchures, displays, promotional material etc.).
Always seeking new POS initiatives that are more economic an efficient at the same time you will assure that these are produced and delivered on time.
Close collaboration with the marketing team but also the commercial department.
You should have a pulse on the market and have a strong awareness on how our competitors communicate.
A strong interest in fashion, publicity and communication in general is required.
A passion for events and PR are also required as you will be involved in the concept creation and execution of events both locally but also on an international scale.
As we are always active and working on several projects at them time the candidate should be flexible and have the ability to work both in a team and individually under sharply defined deadlines.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
- Take part in Smash`s Media Communication Strategy
- Refining the existing measurement process to ensure effective evaluation of campaigns and initiatives.
- Ensuring the best rotation, image and communication at POS /field sale/ at the point of sale.
- Conceptualization and planning of POS (PLV) material
- Conceptualization and planning of events on an international scale
- Contribute to the Company’s goals and objectives and improve market share, customer satisfaction and productivity performance.
HND or Bachelor’s degree related to Fashion Business, Communication, Events PR or related discipline.
- High knowledge of internet, fashion and emerging trends.
- Experience involving trading channel and promotion management.
- Experience in events planning and organization
- International profile. High level of English and Spanish is essential.
- Additional languages are a plus.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in related fields of marketing, communication and fashion
- Graphic Design tools (Adobe CS) and other Multimedia skills are a plus
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Package
- Excellence presentation and negotiation skill.
- Being positive and eager to evolve with a “can-do” attitude.
- Creative thinker
A dynamic position in a constantly moving and fast-paced energetic fashion company.
Many possibilities to evolve within the company and the fashion world and acquire experience in the field.
Possibility of entering a fix position for a long-term collaboration.
This job offer is closed.
- Junior Trade Marketer & Events Organiser
- Smash Wear
- Barcelona, Spain