ISSIMediaSystems SLU (http://www.issimedia.es) is a pioneer in the field of multi-media and Internet solutions, and has been at the forefront of developing cutting-edge technology for over 11 years.
A leader in converging Internet, Mobile and other Interactive markets, its network and expertise is currently being used in these areas by some of the world’s biggest operators.
Its proprietary live video chat solution, a world first achievement, is one of its most popular and sought-after packages - a customizable solution which hundreds of major partners in varying sectors currently enjoy.
ISSIMediaSystems SLU is an expanding company where innovations in the digital and multi-media field, as well as a passionate, energetic people, drive it forward. It is based in the cultural melting-pot of Barcelona, famed for its heritage, beaches and its outgoing Mediterranean lifestyle.
Currently we are seeking an experienced, confident and enthusiastic
In this role your most common duties will include from more technical aspects such as maintaining the network infrastructure and the servers supporting it, implementing new services and solutions to support functions such as account management, PC builds, troubleshooting system issues (hardware and software) and analyzing tasks to define best work practices and project work.
• At least five years extensive experience in similar role
• User support experience with MS Windows, Mac OS X
• Experience in designing, managing and maintaining network infrastructure (including routers, switches, multiple ISPs, multiple locations, VPN, virtual servers)
• Experience in designing and maintaining a Windows/Linux/Mac services infrastructure (shared storage/services, single sign-on)
• Expertise in network security
• Motivated and quick learner
• Fluent in English, Spanish is a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• MCSE certified
Top Reasons to Work at ISS iMedia
• Challenging, exciting, ‘world first’ projects
• A young multi-national team
• Work environment according to International standards
• Care and dedication from the management team and your colleagues – we’re all striving to achieve the common good
• Salary – to attract the very best.
- System Administrator
- ISSIMediaSystems SLU
- El Prat, Spain