Smash is an international and dynamic fashion company from Barcelona.
From our headquarters in Badalona we promote and coordinate all actions of the brand around the world.
We are looking for a young and motivated person with an international background to join our marketing department.
You will have the responsibility for the communications to go out to our Smash community and customers both online and offline.
You should have a strong interest in fashion, advertising and communication in general.
A passion for events and PR is also required as you will be involved in the concept creation and execution of events both locally and eventually on an international scale.
You are flexible, hands on and like to work within a team, you will appreciate the work at Smash!
- Take part in Smash`s Media Communication Strategy
- Copywriting, proofing and delivering content for online (email campaigns, web pages, blogs, social media, etc) and offline marketing activities (print work, magazine ads, flyers, editorials, TV advertising, etc.)
- Plan, create and implement Social Media campaigns.
- Define how to take full advantage of the presence in networks such as Facebook , twitter, Youtube
- Build, grow, manage and revitalize the Smash communities establish actions to make them profitable
- Maintain and manage the corporate blog.
HND or Bachelor’s degree in any or several of these disciplines will be appreciated: advertising, PR, Marketing, Communication, Journalism and/or Fashion
- Good knowledge of internet, fashion and emerging trends..
- Interest and knowledge on social and fashion sites, as well as on social networks.
- International profile. Fluent both in English and Spanish is essential.
- Additional languages are a plus.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Package.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in related fields of marketing, communication and fashion
- Graphic Design tools (Adobe CS)and other Multimedia skills are a plus
- Being positive and eager to evolve with a “can-do” attitude.
To join a young fast growing multicultural company setting the pace in women creative fashion. This is a real challenge for a young Marketing Professional willing to grow in the fashion industry together with the company. A great place to work at.
This job reports to the Marketing Manager.
If you are interested in that position please send your CV to: Jannik@smash-wear.com
This job offer is closed.
- Junior Community Manager en Smash!
- Barcelona, Spain