Bruno García Echegaray
I have worked in the Internet Industry since 1996.
Currently, I'm studying Computer Engineering at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC).
Also, I have a two-year degree in Computer Science (Grado Superior en Desarrollo de Aplicaciones Multiplataformas) and a three-year degree in Media and Communications.
I've worked for huge clients like Ventura24, Brand Union, Grupo Albenture, Emgrisa, ICS, Banco Popular, Grupo Lo Monaco, Capio Sanidad, NH Hoteles.
And also with some amazing startups like Start Discount Club, Horeca.jobs, Appgree, MeTheOne, El Armario de la Tele and Shiito.com.
- I prefer to work with Agile methodology.
- Unit testing: Mocha, Chai, Enzyme, Karma, PhantomJS, Jasmine.
- Back-end: PHP (Symfony and CakePHP), Twig, MySQL, ORM and MVC pattern.
- Automation tools: Webpack, Yeoman, Grunt, Bower.
- Mobile: PhoneGap, Android and Responsive Web Design.
- Stylesheets: CSS, LESS, Sass, PostCSS
- UI Frameworks: Bootstrap, Foundation, Refills.
- Version Control: Git & Subversion.
- I like working with W3C standards, caring for the semantics of the code and using on-page SEO techniques.
- Also, I've worked with different CMS like a Wordpress and Prestashop.
- Bruno García Echegaray – @brunogarcia
- Open to job offers contract
UOC Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
2017 - Currently