We could tell you what IMAGE DE MARQUE is, but everything we said would fall short.
We are an independent, creative and proactive company made by and for people, where respect and diversity stand out. We are proud of our multicultural team from diverse backgrounds. Thanks to our pan-cultural approach, we have managed to have an international presence.
We are specialists in taking brands beyond the established limits, through revolutionary ideas, intelligent strategies, solid narratives and extraordinary designs.
We are based at the 22@ district of Barcelona, surrounded by innovative companies like us, and here is where you will work!
We are expanding our team, and we would like to find someone to fill the position of Social Media Manager.
What will your mission be?
You will be in charge of managing our clients' Social Media accounts and boosting their communities. You will be part of the digital department where you will participate in the development of innovative and impactful proposals for our clients' communities.
- Development of the content calendar
- Content planning and programming
- Support in the creation of content (copywriting and formatting)
- Creative content writing skills
- Generate activity on different social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, TikTok)
- Creation of spontaneous content in order to dynamise communities (Stories, Polls, etc.)
- Set up and manage Paid Media Campaigns
- Moderation, dynamisation and management of communities
- Monthly reporting based on the established KPIs.
What exactly are we looking for?
Our values come first, and that is why we want them to be shared by each and every member of the team. We are looking for a person who is:
- Involved and with lots of initiative
- Creative through and through
- With good energy
- Tenacious and constant, able to go further than what is established in the briefing.
- Open-minded, open to criticism, flexible and able to analyse various paths to follow.
- Positive attitude towards difficult challenges posed by the client and able to transmit this positivity to the team.
- Always aware of the market, digital trends, design, advertising, creativity.
- Participative in the communication tasks of the agency.
- Healthy ambition to grow professionally.
- With a high level of demand and a good eye for detail, making each project unique.
- A high sense of organisation.
- Empathy and ability to deal with people.
What experience would we like you to have?
- At least 3 years working experience in Social Media management for FMCG brands, ideally on the agency side.
- Languages: Native English is a must. High level of Spanish and French is desirable.
Wie kann ich mich anmelden?
- Social Media Manager Advanced English
- Image de Marque
- Barcelona, Spanien