YBVR (www.ybvr.com) brings emotions closer to the live events fans. YBVR is a Silicon Valley based technology start-up building the next generation of live immersive video experiences VR/360 by providing unparalleled immersive experiences to the sport and music fans connected from anywhere with any device: mobile, web or XR devices.
YBVR has a solid track record in Immersive Sports since 2017. Among others, Real Madrid, Australian Open, Winter X Games, Euroleague Basketball, Fan Controlled Football League, Verizon, Singtel and Telefonica, already trust YBVR as immersive technology partner.
YBVR is an exciting environment, always in construction, re-invented everyday by the most dynamic and sometimes crazy team of very solid professionals who are transforming an industry out of our passion for the challenging immersive video streaming world and the Sport/Music tech.
YBVR HQ is based in San Jose, CA, with R&D Center based in Madrid and commercial teams in UK, Japan and Singapore.
📋 About the role:
We are looking for a creative and empathic UX Designer, with the ability to get immersed in the user’s context, the processes they undertake and their needs.
As a member of the YBVR Design team you will play a role in improving the user experience of our cross-device (AR/VR, mobile, desktop and web) Immersive Video Platform, as well as producing and implementing all the graphic elements needed to fulfill the company’s needs.
You will work in a very dynamic environment with an incredibly positive vibe and with a range of people from product managers and QA engineers to developers and business analysts to bring new features into the world. And you will simultaneously help to shape our design practices with the rest of the Design team.
⚡ What will you do?
- Design the UX for our Immersive Streaming applications and SDKs, for AR/VR headsets, Mobile devices, and Web Applications.
- Design, plan, and conduct user research studies, such as focus groups or interviews for specific use cases.
- Design UI interactive prototypes.
- Evaluate design’s usability by implementing user testing (A/B testing, guerrilla, card sorting, …).
- Produce all the graphical assets required to implement the UX, including wireframes, mockups, stylesheets, images, icons, etc.
- Work together with software developers towards the correct implementation of your design.
- Implement and contribute to improve our Design System to help keep brand consistency.
- Design and produce corporate material (e.g., templates) and marketing material (e.g., business cards).
- Assist commercial departments with selected outgoing document design reviews.
- Work with customers’ design departments to assist in customization of our applications to the customer’s brand identity. Interact and train customers in these aspects of customizations.
💫 You will be successful in this position if you have:
- 2-5 years of experience working on UX Design (only candidates with a strong portfolio and a proven record will be considered).
- Experience implementing graphic designs into software products.
- Experience defining, designing, prototyping and assisting implementation of software products with a focus in ensuring usability.
- Worked with Figma and Adobe Suite.
- Experience working with productivity suites (e.g. MS Office, specifically PowerPoint)
- Fluent English speaker.
🔥 Bonus points if you also have:
- Academic qualifications in User Experience design and implementation.
- Super bonus if you have experience (even as a user) with VR apps/games.
- Experience conducting User Research.
- Knowledge of Web UX design (HTML5+CSS implementation of designs).
- Experience with testing tools for desktop, mobile or web applications.
- Experience with 3D modelling.
💻 We offer a full-time position at our office in the heart of Madid (Hybrid model).
Wie kann ich mich anmelden?
- User Experience Designer
- Yerba Buena VR Inc.
- Calle Gran Vía, 28, Madrid