We're seeking a dynamic, communicative, and proactive UX/UI expert who designs for usability, usefulness, and visual flair.
Who You Are
- A true team player who can work closely with others
- A keen eye for detail, while combining functionality and aesthetics
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Ability to occasionally work on other design-related projects, which can be more focused on graphic or editorial design.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Interested in learning new skills and keeping up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Sketch and Adobe Suite
- At a minimum, basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Can provide examples of previous work that demonstrate your abilities
- Motion Design skills are a plus
- Located in Europe – this position requires you to work in accordance with our Spain office’s working hours.
What You'll Do
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through storyboards, process flows, sitemaps, and wireframes.
- Designing and testing all UI elements on a website such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, cards, CTAs, etc.
- Collaborating with the Dev, Content, and Strategy teams to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user, while keeping our client’s goals in mind at all times.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, icons, and illustrations)
Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Proactively report to our internal Project Manager and manage your schedule to ensure all deadlines are met.
Perks and Benefits
- 15 observed holidays + 23 PTO days per year
- Indefinite contract following a trial period of 6 months
- Permanent remote work + work from home stipend
- Dedicated budget for professional development
- Compensated onsite retreats at our Bilbao HQ
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, close-knit team that loves going to work with and for each other every day
Wie kann ich mich anmelden?
Dieses Stellenangebot ist geschlossen.
- UX/UI Designer