“Enhance our product value purpose by producing multiple video assets that will engage with our users and ultimately convert”
Storybeat App is an e-commerce marketplace of virtual goods with more than 2M daily active users that easily customize their photos, videos and social media stories with music, well designed templates, color presets, effects and stickers.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced and highly creative individual with creative and dynamic video skills, capable of developing projects from start to finish with imagination, awareness and on a tight schedule.
As a Video Artist, you will be interacting with marketing, community, product and user acquisition specialists on a regular basis to design creatives that can produce an emotional response among the target audience across multiple platforms.
This role involves combining an understanding of visual narrative flow, technical craft, creative problem-solving, and execution in a team-centric and flat structure environment
You're responsible for:
Think creatively and develop new design concepts, that describe our app.
Ideating, creating, and delivering assets for Storybeat’s multiple communication channels: User Acquisition, Website, Email, Social Media, etc…
Effectively manage projects and workflow, ensuring multiple deadlines are met.
Assisting the Marketing & Product team with their needs.
Day to day tasks will include:
Design and deliver amazing and high quality video for our users.
Design and animate visual elements for our users.
Design marketing and social media materials.
Collaborate and assist with static artists.
Follow design and video trends.
Why You're Awesome:
- Expert knowledge of software such as After Effects (including Element 3D), Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator. A great eye for camera motion, composition, and framing.
- Strong sense of composition & rhythm, good fundamental understanding of editing and pacing.
- Creativity, curiosity, a sense of initiative. Solid artistic foundation (understanding of color, composition, and lighting) and good visual culture in different fields (architecture, design, cinema, comics, games...)
- Ability to independently follow a creative brief through the full production cycle, from asset preparation to final delivery.
- Good visual culture in different fields (architecture, design, cinema, comics, games...).
- Bootstrapper mindset. Experience working for an online content company, a consumer online product, or a scale-up startup is a plus.
What we offer:
Competitive compensation package, we’ll pay according to your talent.
We are open to this role sitting in Madrid, Spain or 100% remotely.
Fast paced startup environment, Things happen fast and your job can have a real impact on the business growth being able to create your own workspace to make an impact in an ambitious team with a flat, transparent & learning culture.
Have a good work/life balance and work in a family-friendly environment.
Wie kann ich mich anmelden?
- Video Marketing Artist
- A negociar