As a UI Designer you would join Form3’s awesome User Interfaces (UI) team consisting of experienced Product Manager, Business Analyst, UX Designer, Technical Writers and Front-End Developers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a UI designer (strong visual design skills are a must) to join our research and interaction design-geared UX Designer to take our internal and external interfaces to the next level.
This role brings a user-friendly approach to our interfaces and our thinking about usability in general.
You will apply your experience to bring the technical API Documentation website to life and liberate our most valuable content.
Help overhaul both UX and UI for the Administrative User Interface (Admin UI, an internal web app used during incident response).
You will lay down the foundations of our design system(s) to elevate our initial style guides to tools that increase the efficiency of the design and implementation teams, and ensure consistent UX across our interfaces.
You will of course not be alone in your quest - and will pair frequently with the Product team, UX/UI Designer and both Marketing and Operational teams.
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Have an eye for detail and aesthetics, and genuinely enjoy working on visual design.
- Are confident in making your own (UX and UI) decisions and presenting your point of view to team members and stakeholders, while being ready to review and iterate on your designs.
- Know how to innovate while keeping brand and product consistency in mind.
- Are happy to both create designs from scratch and to take over and polish wireframes/sketches.
- Enjoy working in a small but growing team, and carving out your own path (you will get all the support you need for it)
- Are quick to pick up small UI/UX tasks to support daily work for Developers.
- Like being organised when it matters (we need you to be the person who creates the text style, not the one who breaks it)
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 2+ years' experience in responsive web and application design
- End-to-end experience from project inception to launch
- Knowledge on how to document/specify your designs for Developers
- Ability to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner
- A great understanding of brand guidelines & design principles for online products
- Knowledge in UX and UI best-practices and standards for web and mobile applications
- Be self-driven and a self-starter
- Clear communication and excellent collaboration skills
- Experience in describing and reviewing your work with team members and stakeholders, and incorporating feedback
- Experience working with Figma (or a willingness to learn it quickly)
- A portfolio / work samples to showcase your skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with data visualisation, dashboard design, and designing for products with high volumes of data
- UX research / usability testing experience
- Working experience with Adobe suite
- Experience prototyping animations for UI micro-interactions
- Front-end development skills to understand technical possibilities/limitations
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote-friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our Careers page https://www.form3.tech/careers
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
WHY WORK AT FORM3
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
You will have the autonomy, resources and support to help us develop the next chapter of our story, in exchange you will work in a highly flexible, dynamic and market-leading company with a culture of completely focussed on enabling great people to do great things!
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
For more information regarding how we process your data, please read our Recruitment Data Policy https://www.form3.tech/recruitment-data-policy
Wie kann ich mich anmelden?
- UI Designer
- 35,000-45,000 euros anuales
- 7 Harp Ln, London EC3R 6DP, United Kingdom