The Sales Layer’s New team is looking for a strategic, creative, and analytical Principal, Growth Marketing Manager to drive awareness, engagement, and acquisition initiatives for the marketing department. You will drive these initiatives across a variety of channels including paid media , SEO, engagement marketing and funnel optimization to grow our business. This key role will provide the right candidate the opportunity to shape growth initiatives and contribute to building a business from the ground up in a true startup environment. You will be responsible for leading our team to maximize return on spend, optimize conversion, and build audiences.
Success in this role requires a data-driven approach to driving continuous improvement, including optimizing budgets, channels, creative, markets, and platforms to accelerate growth at scale. You are creative, yet technical, and have shown the ability to identify new growth channels and innovate smart hacks. You love data and are comfortable working with designers, engineers, product managers, and other marketers to get things done. The position will utilize a combination of A/B testing, funnel experimentation, paid media, and retention mechanisms to drive topline KPIs. Successful candidates will possess a deep understanding of growth tactics and strategies, along with experience in digital marketing overall.
Key job responsibilities
- Drive customer acquisition optimization efforts by managing a team of performance marketing channel experts, analysts, and agency partners to scale paid and unpaid marketing campaigns across major and emerging growth channels
- Establish data and attribution models to inform growth forecasting and underpin performance marketing initiatives
- Drive strategic deployment of A/B and multivariate tests to optimize conversions and other performance and product marketing metrics
- Contribute to the ad creative process and drive creative performance learnings
- Work across teams and effectively manage customer data to build new and unique addressable segments
- Own measurement analysis for traditional as well as unconventional growth initiatives
- Collaborate and build relationships with marketing and sales teams across Sales Layer
- 9+ years of professional non-internship B2B marketing experience
- 3+ Experience using Hubspot to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience driving direction and alignment with cross-functional teams
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
- 9+ years full funnel cross-channel performance marketing experience including paid and organic search, social, and display advertising, as well as lifecycle marketing; proven ability to significantly drive engagement and conversion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Analytics, Economics, or related field. Or, equivalent professional experience
- Experience managing and motivating high-performing marketing teams
- Ambitious, action-oriented self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
- Strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks
Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic relationships with and influence stakeholders at multiple levels of an organization to deliver complex projects
Proven analytical and quantitative skills, with an ability to clearly convey key insights from analysis
Wie kann ich mich anmelden?
- Growth Marketing Manager
- Sales Layer S.L.
- Valencia, Spanien
- 40.000€ + bonus
- 10-12 Alvaro de Bazan