ESL is a world-renowned, top-ranked language travel agency. We offer immersive learning opportunities for over 15 languages in more than 200 destinations worldwide. Together with Alpadia Language Schools and Kaplan International Languages it conforms the Kaplan Language Group (KLG), a reliable and respected leader with more than 130 combined years of experience in the language travel industry.
Learn more at www.esl-languages.com
The Designer trainee will join a team of four Senior Designers from 4 different countries and 20 years of professional experience at international level. He/she will actively participate in diverse, interesting high-impact projects, and perform diverse tasks to help the overall Marketing department operations. Our Senior Design Manager, who has trained interns in the past, will act as your mentor and make sure that every day becomes an opportunity to learn something new, improve your skills, and strengthen your professional profile within a reliable, exciting, and creative work environment.
Does this suit your internship expectations? Then apply and join us in a world of languages!
- Advanced student in Graphic Designs, Visual Arts, Branding or similar area.
- Able to accept and subscribe a legal internship, in agreement with his/her educational center or university. Ideally, the internship period will be of 2-6 months, 20-40 hours/week (to be agreed between parties).
- No relevant experience is requested for this internship, although any previous work background (either professional or personal) would be of certain interest.
- Willingness to learn, participate, and contribute his/her best.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – particularly the triad of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator (if you do also master Premiere, After Effects and other software, so much better!)
- Operates MacOs and understands the Apple environment.
- Advanced English speaker (B1 or above). Other spoken languages will be highly considered! Please, do not apply if you don’t understand nor speak English fluently.
- Place of work: Barcelona (Spain), no remote opportunities for this post.
- Start date: ASAP.
Wie kann ich mich anmelden?
- Designer Trainee - Prácticas
- ESL Idiomas
- Barcelona, Spanien
- From 500 euros per month (subject to work agreement)