A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes, connected TVs and consoles. Gameloft partners with leading international brands such as UNO®, Spider-Man®, James Cameron’s Avatar™, Ferrari® and Sonic Unleashed®. Gameloft also operates its own established franchises, such as Real Football, Asphalt™, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus and N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance®. Gameloft is present in all continents, distributes its games in 100 countries and employs more than 5 000 talents.
We are currently seeking a :
Art Director for Casual-Social Games
Be part of the fast growing casual gaming industry!
Under the responsibility of the Creative Director and Studio Manager, you will have to:
- Lead, mentor, supervise and inspire art team in creating social/casual games
- Assist in the art direction of the games in its pre-production stages and create characters and backgrounds
- Establish style and implement vision of the games; character, environment, logo, user interface design
- Ensure the quality follow-up in the production process
- Maintain effective communication with supervisors, team artists and other departments within the company to manage expectations and results, and ensure all project targets are met or exceeded
The projects in question are social / casual video games for iPhone, iPad, tablets, social networks and mobile phones.
This position is based in New York. This international metropolis will definitely provide some sparks of inspiration and fascination for you!
So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this great career opportunity and be a part of a young, dynamic and international video-games studio!
- You are highly motivated, with a deep passion for video games
- 4-6 years art director/lead concept artist experience
- From a technical point of view, you master Photoshop and/or Flash. (skills with 3D software is a big plus)
- Your graphic style can fit into cute / casual / social / cartoony concept arts
- Strong, proven knowledge and skills in fonts, graphic design principles, user interface function and design (tailored for social / casual games – clean, simple, fresh and readable art assets)
- Ability to carry an idea from the conceptual phase to the finished product, not afraid of making a lot of tries and iterations
- Superior eye for light, value, composition, color, staging
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts
- Track record in delivering excellent work while managing dynamic, competing priorities
- Your organizational and interpersonal skills enable you to deliver quality projects under strict deadlines.
- You have a good level of written and spoken English.
- The position requires a proficient level on both a creative point of view and on a technical one.
- We are seeking for an experienced, autonomous and versatile profile.
Wie kann ich mich anmelden?
- Art Director for Casual-Social Games New York
- New York City, Vereinigte Staaten