Tedisel is a major international player in the manufacturing of medical equipment. With references in +75 countries around the world and continuous growth, is searching for a motivated R&D manager to oversee the design of healthcare products.
As an R&D Manager, we expect your support in:
· Design and design coordination for new products.
· Project documentation.
· Product improvement (part redesign and manufacture optimization).
· Product manuals.
· Manufacturing guidelines.
· Research regarding manufacturing techniques, tools, materials, etc.
· Product training for the commercial team
Qualifications and skills
· Previous experience in R&D (3 years).
. Degree in engineering or industrial design.
· Knowledge on manufacturing techniques and materials.
· Highly skilled in 3D CAD (preferably Solidworks).
· High attention to details.
· Fluent in Spanish and English.
· Strong team spirit & Proactivity.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Great communication and organizational skills.
· Experience in AutoCAD.
. Experience in the medical sector.
· Adobe suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
· Rendering and animation.
· Internet of things.
· Microsoft Office.
· Working in a young motivated team.
· Experience in healthcare engineering and design.
· Direct contact with the manufacturing team and the factory.
· Experience in launching new products (In average 1 new model per year).
· Learning about Class I medical devices and regulated markets.
Wie kann ich mich anmelden?
- Research and Development Manager
- Tedisel Medical
- Badalona, Spanien
- According to experience