We are looking for an experienced Product Designer (m/f) who is, like us, passionate about delivering the best product and user experience to our customers.
Ofertia is a digital company based in lively Barcelona. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people do shopping, covering the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. We help retailers to drive more customers to their stores by publishing digital circulars on our mobile apps and web portals, where consumers can find the best offers from their favourite stores around them.
Ofertia is now part of the Mediapost Group with strong presence in Spain. Moreover, we operate in Mexico, Colombia and Sweden.
Your day at Ofertia
• Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations
• Leverage research insights (both qualitative and quantitative), trends, and best practices to recommend and influence the product experience. Connect design decisions to desired business goals and outcomes.
• Handle product ideas end to end. You will be empowered to own and manage initiatives from product discovery, research, prototyping, iteration, user testing to delivery and continuous improvements.
• Participate in user research activities and usability studies to be able to iterate design solutions based on customer data.
• Lead and facilitate brainstorming sessions and workshops with multidisciplinary teams during the early stages of product ideation.
• Produce concept models, journey maps, interaction flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes and mock-ups
• Drive Product Design vision in alignment with product roadmaps.
What you should bring
• You have at least 4 years of experience designing consumer products and using emerging technologies for web, mobile.
• You are highly skilled in UX and UI design, experience working on web and mobile interfaces.
• Use design and engineering tools like mainly Figma, but also Adobe suit.
• You solve tasks, identify problems and propose solutions
• Significant UX experience (research, solution definition, user flows, experimentation) with a focus on new product creation and conversion (web and mobile).
• Proactive hands-on approach — autonomy and initiative needed to shape an early-stage product.
• Knowledge of UI design principles, different frameworks for both mobile and web platforms.
• Solid portfolio examples with an awareness of the business impact.
• Great communication skills.
What makes working at Ofertia great
• Being part of Mediapost group, a solid work environment in present times
• Ofertia is one of the most exciting digital companies in the heart of Barcelona with a disruptive product
• Flexible working hours with hybrid-remote work policy
• Flexible Compensation Plan (ticket restaurant, health insurance, kindergarten, transport)
• A competitive salary according to candidate’s qualifications and experience
• We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and training programs
• A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments through flat hierarchies and short communication channels
Wie kann ich mich anmelden?
- Product Designer
- Barcelona, Spanien
- según perfil